With the holidays approaching, I thought it would be prudent to share some gift ideas with y’all. I’ll be doing a series of Gift Inspiration posts targeted for the various different people in your life. This instalment is a list of gift ideas for the girlfriend in your life who loves all things beauty! Its basically a list of some of the beauty items I have and love in my life that I think would also make perfect and useful gifts.
1. MAC Nutcracker Sweet Peach Face Compact – This is the prettiest highlighter / blush duo compact. It looks like its already sold out online but I’m sure you can still pick them up at the regular MAC store locations. It comes in cute holiday edition packaging too!
2. Deborah Lippmann Family Jewels Nail Polish Set – What beauty junkie wouldn’t appreciate this on-trend jewel tone nail polish set?! It include The Palace (rose gold shimmer), Single Ladies (red cream), and Crowning Moment (gold shimmer). An easy choice at a great price point.
3. Moroccanoil Treatment – This hair oil smells divine and leaves your hair noticeably silky smooth. Every beauty junkie needs a quality hair oil in their arsenal and I highly recommend this one!
4. Clarisonic Mia Fit – Every beauty junkie NEEDS one of these. I bought the Mia 2 about 4 years ago and it seriously changed my life! No more flaky, scaly skin… it removes makeup with ease and leaves your face so clean and smooth feeling that I don’t even need to exfoliate on a regular basis. Unfortunately, after 4 years of daily use my Mia 2 bit the dust so I replaced it with the new, more compact Mia Fit. Its perfect for travel and equally as effective. Highly recommended and makes a very useful gift!
5. Sigma F80 Kabuki Brush – This brush is THE most amazing brush for foundation. It is super soft and blends foundation flawlessly. Nothing but good things to say about this brush and I think you need to share the love and gift it to your favourite beauty junkie friend!
6. Sephora Cat Nap Sleep Mask – A good night’s sleep is an important part of every girl’s beauty ritual so why not make it look cute while you’re at it? This sleep mask is so adorable plus it makes it easy to get some shut eye while traveling or just cat napping during the day. Any beauty junkie would appreciate looking this fabulous while catching some zzzzz’s.
7. Anatasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick – This shade called Allison is a Limited Edition and part of the Holiday Gift Collection. If you haven’t tried ABH Liquid Lipstick yet its a must! Its super-duper pigmented, matte, and smudge-proof. Its not for the faint of heart as it gives a super saturated, bold look but this Allison shade, which is a very pretty pinky brown tone, makes it much easier to wear. A staple for any beauty junkie on your list!
8. Ted Baker Cosmetics Case – How charming is this makeup bag?! I love the dainty bow details on Ted Baker accessories and this case is no exception. It comes in this large size and a smaller one too. It would look gorgeous tucked in any beauty junkie’s purse with all her essential touch-up tools.
Hope you found this Gift Inspiration post helpful! Please let me know what beauty products you love and that you think would make great gifts. I’m always up for trying new products and tools. Thanks for reading!