Today’s post is all about gift inspiration for the homebody! Maybe its a girlfriend who prefers to stay home to Netflix & Chill or maybe its a young mom who just can’t get out of the house as much as she’d like but all of these gifts would make any evening in just a little more luxurious. Here we go…
1. Hot Water Bottle – I remember having a hot water bottle when I was a kid and how it always made me feel better when I had a belly ache. This one is super cute with its pink knit cover and would pair nicely with the other gift ideas in this list.
2. Namast’ay in Bed Pillow – How cute is this pillow?! It would be an adorable addition to any homebody’s lounge!
3. Luxury Plush Robe – This super soft robe from Restoration Hardware is currently on sale! My husband practically lives in his. What homebody wouldn’t love to lounge around in this cozy blanket of warmth?
4. Tea Advent Calendar – I love this gift idea from David’s Tea! Who needs a chocolate advent calendar when you can have a different flavourful and unique cup of tea every day counting down to Christmas?
5. Maxwell & Williams Mug – Every homebody needs a beautiful mug to sip from and this one is perfect! Its so delicate and pretty and would pair beautifully with the advent calendar above. I’ve given a couple different colours of these to my mom in past years and they make me happy every time I see them in her cupboard.
6. Heated Blanket – I have a heating pad at home but have been wanting to upgrade to a heated blanket like this. Nothing is better than a heated blanket when cuddling up on the couch and bingeing on Netflix.
7. Sorel Slippers – Nothing will keep your tootsies toastier than these suede and faux fur slippers. They have a very supportive sole so they almost feel like a soft shoe rather than a typical flimsy slipper. These are currently on sale to boot!
8. Jo Malone Candle – I’m obsessed with the English Pear and Freesia scent. This candle will transform any homebody’s room into an atmosphere of luxury and opulence.
Hope you found this post helpful! Let me know what other gift ideas for the homebody you’d suggest. I’d love to hear your ideas! Thanks for reading!