Last week was ridiculously hectic with holiday prep! We took a quick weekend trip to Edmonton to visit friends and family so I was MIA on blogging. Hopefully I can make it up this week with an extra post. Today’s post is another gift inspiration guide for your fit girl friend. It includes anything she might need to keep looking fit and fab!
1. lululemon Inspire Tights – Every fit girl needs a great pair of running tights whether they are actually used for running, yoga, or chasing little ones around the house! These ones keep you tucked in in all the right places and I love the mesh panels for that special extra detail. Plus they have handy little pockets for storing your credit card or keys while out for a jog. These are my fav!
2. Frends Taylor Gold and Black Headphones – Any stylish fitness fanatic needs a pair of gorgeous headphones and these Frends ones totally fit the bill! I bought mine from Indigo Books earlier this year but it looks like they no longer sell this particular style. I have never worked out with them before so I can’t say how they perform from that end but they do look fab!
3. Nike Juvenate Sneakers – A versatile sneaker is a must-have for every fit girl’s workout wardrobe. These kicks will literally go with anything and they are ultra comfortable for workouts or even just running errands. I got mine from Nordstroms on sale but they may be sold out now. They have been a popular runner on my Instagram feed and would make a perfect gift!
4. Nike Studio Wrap 4 – Chances are your fit friend is likely doing yoga, pilates or barre classes and these wrap shoes from Nike are the perfect tool to up her studio game! They provide excellent grip and are so pretty. I bought these several years ago not knowing if I’d get good use out of them but they are perfect for barre class and I’m so happy with the purchase. Bonus: They’re currently on sale at Sporting Life right now too!
5. S’well Sparkling Champagne Water Bottle – This is the most beautiful water bottle ever! If you don’t have a S’well bottle yet I suggest you try it out. They can keep drinks super hot or super cold for hours on end and they come in so many colors and prints. I especially love this gold one. A must for any fit girl!
6. Fitbit Blaze – With so many fitness trackers out there it can be a bit overwhelming to choose which one is best. I think a tracker is only as good as the app it comes with and I’m partial to Fitbit because I find their app to be functional, easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. It is definitely one of the bigger names in fitness tracking and with that comes good app support and solid development. Plus they are coming out with so many pretty accessories it will make it easy for your fit friend to track steps and stay stylish!
7. Manduka Pro Yoga Mat – These are hands down THE BEST yoga mat out there! They are ultra heavy and thick so they don’t slide around at all and the best part is they come in a regular and extra long option. Even for a shorty like me, I love the extra long length so I can get my hands and feet on the mat in plank position. Its definitely an investment but well worth it in my opinion. Your fit friend will thank you!
8. lululemon Essential Tank – Like the name implies, this tank is an essential! Loose fitting, flattering, sweat wicking and lightweight, this tank has it all. Any fit girl would enjoy this tank for all types of activities and it layers perfectly over any sports bra.
With only 12 more shopping days left until Christmas, hope this post can help you knock one (or more) people off your list! Thanks as always for reading.